King Baby says No
I’ll be honest here, I don’t know if the proper word is Lay or Lie
Things to consider from what I know about 1D:
- Liam is super buff so he’s probably most dangerous so an experienced scrapper should take him on in a good clean fight. I’ve heard he’s scared of spoons tho? Bring spoons if you have to fight dirty
- Zayn is probably decent at fighting but most of his skills come from the fact that his face stuns opponents, so someone really short and below eye level should fight him (this also prevents his opponent from easily harming his face)
- Louis can’t fight. I can tell just by looking at him. He looks like the guy who hides under the bar during the bar fight, and then pops up behind random opponents to comically smash bottles over their heads. Also his butt is too shapely in proportion to the rest of his body. That’s not the butt of a fighter
- Niall looks sweet and charming but he’s also Irish, and that means he loves to brawl probably, but he’d also be good-natured about it and you could probably laugh and get a drink with him afterwards (perfect for me)
- ???? Harry Styles??? No idea what his battle stats are. Go for his skinny legs
when people disrespect harry
So the Canadian rugby team made a calendar
"Do you consider yourself a feminist?"
“I don’t really think about things as guys versus girls. I never have. I was raised by parents who brought me up to think if you work as hard as guys, you can go far in life.”
- Taylor Swift 2012
"As a teenager, I didn’t understand that saying you’re a feminist is just saying that you hope women and men will have equal rights and equal opportunities. What it seemed to me, the way it was phrased in culture, society, was that you hate men. And now, I think a lot of girls have had a feminist awakening because they understand what the word means."
- Taylor Swift 2014